• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Photo Spots?

Does anyone have any ideas where you are having pictures taken between the ceremony and the reception?  Where are good winter time spots?

Re: Photo Spots?

• We are going to the local college campus...remeber you just want open areas..the shots are going to be of you not the background.
  • Nygirl- we're not sure where we are doing pictures yet but one of the girls on our board had done her e-pics at Rutgers in Camden and they look amazing but I also know you are getting married at Adelphia's which I figured would put you closer to Rowan, which I am sure looks great too! The only school close to us is a BCC campus and I don't think they have any notable things for pictures, like a fountain.I totally agree with you that Philly traffic would be crazy on NYE.  We thought about Philly too since the Betsy Ross Bridge is 5 minutes away from the church but we want to try to stay in NJ so we don't have to worry about tolls and city traffic.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • The Camden Aquariaum in another good option too...are you doing your picts at night?  I am so I have to make sure wherever we are we have decent lighting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards