Flowers

Blue and Yellow Flowers?

Hi everyone, my FI and I are having a beach wedding this coming May and I am looking around for what types of flowers I would like in my bouquet. I am not too familiar with flowers, but I know that there are not many naturally blue flowers. So far I have found light blue hydrangeas, and possibly hyacinths, but not much more in the blue category. I am specifically looking for light blue and pale yellow flowers, do any of you have suggestions? I was also thinking of mixing in cream-colored flowers as well. I am trying to visualize what flowers would look nice together, any suggestions are helpful!

Re: Blue and Yellow Flowers?

• edited December 2011
    Delphinium comes in a pretty light blue. If you image google blue and white wedding flowers, lots will come upGood luck
  • Hi. I am doing the same wedding color combo (yellow and blue) and I am having the same problem with the blues so I think I am just going to do mainly yellows with a touch of blu. Here are a few blues I have been told I could use: Delphiniums, irises (there are pretty light blue ones or the dark ones), Hydrangas, and also there are some light purple asters that might work. BOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards