September 2013 Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid dress... which one do YOU like? (PIP)

So I took my sister to try on BM dresses today and thought I would have a hard time finding one that fit her well due to the curve in her back (part of her disability). I found 3! I have my favorite, she has another favorite, and the other BMs (who have not yet tried them on) have a favorite! Need some help deciding, so please vote! 
Also, I unexpectedly tried on my first group of wedding dresses!!!! Eeeeeekkkk! I got so excited to try a wedding dress on for the first time! My Mom got a little teary eyed :) I tried on 8 and fell in love with 2. Going 1-2 more places Friday morning to try on wedding dresses and going later in the evening with another one of my BM and my Jr. BM to have them try on dresses. 
Just working on narrowing our choices down.

DRESS #1
DRESS #2
DRESS #3

February Siggy Challenge... Honeymoon Destination:
Honeymoon Cabin in the Smokey Mountains
Gatlinburg, TN
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid dress... which one do YOU like? (PIP)

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Did I PIP right!? Its late, I'm tired, and I can't figure out how to get the puctures to show up and not just a link. Help? lol
    Oh and I had to change the color of the dresses with photoshop so they might not all be the exact color. My colors are dark teal and choclate brown.
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bluebfalobluebfalo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    probably 2... but i'm not loving it either... it looks a bit promy

i don't like 1 or 3 because I don't like how the sash cuts the person into 2 parts...

I don't really have any alternative suggestion, but googling david's bridal I found these choices for teal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    How did you get the pictures to show up? lol  Davids Bridal doesn't have a dark teal color. Their teal is more green and the peacock looks more Navy irl. And thank you for your feedback!
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like number two. I think it looks great on her and it has a romantic feel!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    I voted for number 3!

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I voted for number 2.  I like that it has more draping and is flowy and pretty.  It's also the choice that would look good on multiple body types.  Colored sashes that cut off at the waist sometimes make people look bigger than they are.  And that draping will cover any stomach issues your bridesmaids may have. 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I went with 2 - I'm not much of a sash girl :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
    *** September 2013 Signature Challenge: Hair Inspiration! ***
  • Options
    My vote is on number 2- definitely flatering on a several body types.  I'm also partial to flowers :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I can alway make the sash the same teal color... hmmm. lol
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_bridesmaid-dress-which-one-do-you-like-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:739ff99e-7b41-4aee-b423-b42ad405f05ePost:e5d86994-5800-41ac-87a4-d6a391bf0247">Re: Bridesmaid dress... which one do YOU like? (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by bluebfalo[/QUOTE]
     i really love the first one :)
  • Options
    i just copy paste picture... i'm too lazy to use html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards