Florida-Central Florida

Florist

Im trying to keep things simple and somewhat inexpensive. Do you guys have any good recommendations? Thanks so much!

Re: Florist

• edited December 2011
    I keep hearing outstanding reviews for Lee Forrest. I think he will be my first stop when I'm ready to interview florists.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the most inexpensive option is jonathan's flowers, who i used. however, if you have high expectations for your flowers and don't want to risk them not turning out exactly how you expected, i'd meet with lee forrest. i loved my flowers, but i also had very simple arrangements and am not a control freak about flowers. (i reserve that for makeup and cake lol.) good luck!
  • vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    debra shea robertson with DSR designs.She's so sweet and gives you the best options for your money :]
  • SRivera09SRivera09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've  met with Johnathon Gray's florist, they'll match or come even lower on price if you bring in a quote from another florist.
  • edited December 2011
    Because my budget is SO tiny for flowers, I am going with Carolyn with Sheridan Flowers. I got the recommendation from a friend of mine at work who used her for HER wedding back in March and thought she did a great job! She said she got the recommendation from her friends who also had used her for their weddings. The only warning she gave me was to NOT judge a book by it's cover! LOL!! Carolyn is a sweet lil old lady and her shop isn't very pretty...but she is ridiculously affordable and does a great job and has been in business for over 40 years here in Central Florida!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely check with many florists and get a quote before you sign anything. I was nervous about using Greenery Productions because I thought they would be really expensive but they ended up being less than many other florists who I got quotes from. HTH!
  • gorjushgorjush member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had a low floral budget but my florist did everything we wanted and made it all look incredible. her name is vicki and the business is called "peddles" you can see how great the florals turned out in my married bio.
  • knittychicknittychic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Jonathan's Flowers in Winter Park. We are on an extremely tight budget and he helped us out a lot. Just bring pics and a clear vision of what you want and I don't see where you would have a problem.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what I would do without my florist Joyce Hensley with Creative Designs! She is the least expensive I have found and she gives her brides specialized attention and may even throw in some "freebies" here and there.
  • _bride2009_bride2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a very intimate weeding in April and I am not a flower girl but I needed a good florist on a low budget and I have so many nice things to say about Joyce from Creative Designs. She helped me pick a very nice bouquet and low cost centerpieces that everyone loved it! You should give her a call... HTH! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards