Gay Weddings
Options

Program wording

I am trying to make my programs but I can't come up with wording I like since there are two brides and not a bride and a groom. Can you tell me what it says on your programs? Thanks

Re: Program wording

• Options
    2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The cover of ours says, "The marriage celebration of NotFroofy and 2dBride."  The first page, with the wedding party, just starts off with our two names.  (We figure that if you're close enough to us to be coming to our wedding, you know we're the brides.)Our attendants are for both of us, and are not assigned to one or the other.  However, if they were, I'd just list them as "NotFroofy's attendants" and "2dBride's attendants."Are there particular things you are trying to say that you're having trouble wording?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can do to brides i am planning on doing groom and groom. Do it how ever makes you feel comforable.
  • Options
    pdeannawpdeannaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tazman I think you answered my question... I didn't know if there was better wording on brides parents so you know who parents are who. 
  • Options
    thiswillbethiswillbe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For people who were specific to one of us, we just put our names before their titles (e.g. "Sylvia's mother," "Christine's brother").
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards