Michigan-Detroit

***Shadow0304***

What Maggie dress are you wearing?  I'm still on a *high* from my big purchase!!

Re: ***Shadow0304***

• edited December 2011
    You should be! I got the "Alexandria", and if I could figure out how to PIP, I'd attempt a posting! Here it is:http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3200
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE it!  So beautiful! 
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, thanks!! Where did you buy yours from?
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Kray Chic in Novi.  My two best friends both got their dresses from the same place, one got hers 4 years ago, and the other one is having her final fitting in a couple weeks.  They both had great experiences there, and I've heard so many scary stories that I was very skeptical of some of the places I went to.  I went to several places, and most of them were extremely friendly, and I found dresses I liked (actually I found a Sophia Tolli that I loved).  But, but in the end, I decided on the Maggie, and I'm confident that I chose the right dress!  Where did you get yours?
  • edited December 2011
    Are you kidding about the Sophia Tolli?? Because I seriously loved a ST too! I couldn't decide between that and the Maggie! The ST I had on was "Coralie"... here it is:http://www.princessbridalgowns.com/Discount_Sophia_Tolli_wedding_gown_y1922nj_coralie.htmlI ended up getting mine from Alessandra Bridal in Warren. The 2 dresses I liked were across town from one another, so I couldn't do a side by side comparison... I'm so indecisive anyway, the sales lady just told me to go with one and don't look back!
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Allesandra's because of all their Sophia Tolli Dresses!  I tried so many on, but my favorite was actually at a place in West Bloomfield.  I looked at the link you sent, Coralie, and WOW, it is beautiful too!  Crazy that there can be SO many different wedding dresses!  But I agree with the advice of pick one and don't look back...YEAH Maggie!  Mine won't be in until February, but my sister (my MOH) is coming to Michigan in a few weeks.  While she's here, I'm going to have her try on dresses for herself.  While we're shopping, I'll have the opportunity to put my dress on again so I can show her!  I'm such a geek because I'm excited to put it on again and show it off!!!  Have a great weekend! 
  • edited December 2011
    Now that I think of it, I don't even remember when mine is supposed to come in! That will be cool that you can show your sister your dress, it's better than emailing a pic. You are not a geek, that's just how you know you found "the one!" ha!
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards