Snarky Brides

Leap List, anyone?

Okay, I admit I got the idea from the Honda commercial. Still, I think its a fun idea!

Our 'leap' is getting married- we've got about a year and a half. We haven't officially made a list, but some ideas we've tossed around are skydiving, mountain climbing, getting a tattoo... and a few smaller things that we've always wanted to do, like snorkeling and going to a wine tasting. I think we'll limit the list to fun activities, but you could totally include more serious things, like paying off debt or purchasing a home.

What's your next big leap? What things would you put on your leap list?

Re: Leap List, anyone?

• Is this the same thing as a bucket list?
    Anniversary
  • Pretty much, except I think the idea is to complete the items on the list before a major life event- graduating, getting married, having kids, etc. A bucket list has a longer timeline (I think!)- things to do before you um, kick the bucket.

• Learn to use chop sticks!
  • Hm, well I guess it is kind of like a bucket list, but like you said, a list of things you want to do before you take a big "leap".

Kyle wants a couple more tattoos before we get married, and loose the weight he needs to to join the army..  As for me, I just want to get the wedding planning done!  
  • My FI and I made a "Leap" list on it we have

- Each get another tattoo done
    -Skydiving
    -Canoeing/hiking Trip we have been talking about doing for years
    - Remodel our master bathroom

This year will go by fast so hopefully we get it all done :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards