Flowers

Bright Green and Bright or Dark Blue Flowers?

Hey girls!
http://theperfectpalette.blogspot.com/2010/01/peacock-feathered-fairytale-palette-of.html

This is my pallete, after a lot of googling for bouqets and centerpieces, nothing has wowed me yet. Anyone do these colors?

Re: Bright Green and Bright or Dark Blue Flowers?

• future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love that color combination, I found 2, LOL

• edited December 2011
    My friend did the peacock wedding thing with blue and green dresses. As far as flowers she did white roses for her. For the bms she did green hypericum berries, blue/purple statice, and fuji mums.

For the green you could also try buttons and orchids. For the dark blue you will probably need to have them dyed. You could try for Hydrangea. I love your color palette. Very pretty!

Anniversary
  • flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yup we have a lot of brides with those colors. Volkenfrienden delphimium with mimick the blue color.as will cornflowers. Lime green mini hydrangea,jade roses green hypericum beries ,kermit pomps,green orchids ,will all give you the that green shade. you could also add a pale yellow for an accent or even a hot pink,or orange....all will make your flowers more vibrant.
  • edited December 2011
    hydrangeas are so pretty :o) I'm doing them
  • edited December 2011
    I discovered this photo yesterday and am in love. They are called Blue Muscari, I plan on recreating this for myself!!
    Always Daddy's Little Girl
    kimdad-2

Mr. vs Mrs. Food Blog
    (Updated 6/12/11, please vote for the next dish!)
  • edited December 2011
    greens:  hydrangeas, button mums, hypericum berries, dianthus

blues:  delphinium, thistle, cornflower.  Can also accent the blue with use of peacock feathers, ribbon
    bloom boxx wedding flowers in new jersey and NYC http://bloomboxx.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards