New Jersey

Thank You Card Wording

Hey Ladies,
I'm creating a photo thank you card with a message for our guests... For some reason the wording sounds off to me -- any suggestions?

This note, though filled with love, can hardly express how you have added to our happiness.  We would like to send you our sincerest gratitude for your thoughts, your prayers, your wonderful gifts and your presence in our lives.  Love, C & M

Re: Thank You Card Wording

• katetwkatetw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, though it's a LOT more work, you may want to consider writing each note to each guest personally. The wording will sound less awkward when you can be more specific to each guest -- it's trying to be generic but still "full of love" that might be throwing you off.
  • kristen8040kristen8040 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're not printing the message on the card are you?  That's usually considered bad etiquette since thank you cards are supposed to be individualized for each person.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker imageimage
  • ccandelaccandela member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback ladies.  Since it's a double sided accordion photo card, I thought handwriting would look awkward.  But you're right -- I'll just leave one of the panels blank and handwrite a thank you note to each guest. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards