Wedding Etiquette Forum

Polllll... birthdays and misc...

1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches?2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign?3. Do you match your sign?4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his?5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match?Unrelated:6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was?

Re: Polllll... birthdays and misc...

• 1. I don't normally, but I've noticed interesting similarities with myself.2. Jan. 30 and Aquarius3. I actually do in many ways.4. June 5 and Gemini... not sure if he matches-- some things yes, some no.5. Yes, we are supposed to be the best match for each other. Interesting.6. Yes we would, we already did. They are our family.
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches? Not really 2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign? December 25th - Capricorn 3. Do you match your sign? No idea 4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his? October 23rd - No idea and No idea 5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match? Never looked to find out, i think we are though Unrelated: 6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? NO it wouldnt matter, I would take my pet with me anywhere I moved, i think youd have to be a horrible and heartless person NOT to.
  • 1. I guess2. April 25, I'm a Taurus 3. I guess4. Gemini, not sure5. I don't think so6. I would absofreakinlutely take my dogs with me overseas. It would not depend on what kind of animal, but I am a dog person.
  • 1. to an extent.2. may 12/taurus3. yes mostly.  i have libra qualities too.4. he's a gemini.  no he doesn't match any signs actually.  5. no.6. i would bring it as long as it didn't live in a cage.  (hamster, fish, bird, etc)  Dog or cat absolutely they'd come with us.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches? no2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign? Taurus/Gemini cusp3. Do you match your sign? yes4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his? Taurus yes5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match? noUnrelated:6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? it would depend on the animal
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches? [b]Nope.[/b] 2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign? [b]October 12 - Libra[/b] 3. Do you match your sign? [b]Somewhat.[/b] 4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his? [b]Cancer. Somewhat.[/b] 5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match? [b]Not a clue.[/b] Unrelated: 6. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? [b]I would like to but if it was far (overseas etc.) I wouldn't because it can be psychologically damaging for them apparently. We gave our 3 German Shepherds to a farm when we left South Africa.[/b]
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches?Nope2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign?Jan 27 / Aquarius3. Do you match your sign?I have no idea4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his?Feb 12 / Aquarius / Again, I have no idea.5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match?Probably not since we're the same!Unrelated:6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? My pets would be the first "thing" to make moving arrangements for! If I had a goldfish, probably not, but cats and dogs go without saying!I'm sorry people are giving you the side-eye.
  • 1. I put some stock into natal astrology, but not the horoscopes in magazines. 2. March 8th. Pisces is my sun sign. 3. Yes for the most part, but I have a short temper which I attribute to my rising Scorpio. 4. FI's birthday is August 20th and he is a Leo with a Virgo cusp. I think he does, but I'd like to do his whole chart and find out the other influences. 5. Yes. 6. I would absolutely take my animal. I moved with Oskar 2700 miles from California and I would have taken him further if I needed to.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches? Yes2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign? November, Scorpio3. Do you match your sign? to T, its a little scary4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his? March, Pisces5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match? YesUnrelated:6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? Our dog is our son, so he def. would come with us.  I'm not a cat person, but I don't think it should matter what type of pet you have.
  • 1. To some extent2. Jan 5; capricorn3. I match it pretty well4. Feb 9; aquarius; I think he does?5. Not the *best* match but decent I believe6. It would depend on how long we were going overseas for.  For more than 6 months we would definitely bring our two cats.  For less than 6 months we would try to leave them with friends or family if possible.
  • 1. Do you believe in horoscopes/ astrological matches? as in compatability between certain signs? it has always seemed to match up for me could be coincidence(sp?) though 2. When is your birthday/ whats your sign? Dec 1, sagittarius 3. Do you match your sign? yeah I have a mug that describes sag and it fits me perfectly 4. FI/DH's bday/sign? and does he match his? Jul 27, Leo. yeah he's a pretty good match 5. Are your signs supposed to be a good match? yes they are Unrelated: 6. People look at us like we're crazy that we brought our 2 cats with us when we moved here, yet don't judge our friends who did it with their dog. If you move overseas would you take your pet? Would it depend on what kind of animal it was? We would definately take our dog with us wherever we moved, I can't imagine not. I don't see why people would judge you for taking your cats, they are still your pets that you care about
  • 1. I like to read them, sometimes they are accurate. But I don't think I am going to have a crappy day just b/c my horoscope says so.2. November 13 (was born on Friday the 13th) and Scorpio3. Sure do4. FI is April 1/Aries. He does not match as far as my experiences go.5. No not at all. And after dating 3 Aries, I swore I never would again. Then there he was.6. Absolutely would. Unless it was a short term stay and any quarantine period would last almost as long as the stay.
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards