Nebraska-Omaha

WARNING!

Just wanted to warn anybody that was thinking of going to Bridal Details/Mr. Tuxedo for dresses or tuxes. We have had problems with our dresses and tuxes and horrible customer service with no apologies from the owner for their mistakes. Our wedding is this Saturday and the tuxes still aren't in! We went to complain and the owner did NOTHING and made excuses and did not apologize once for the stress and time that we have wasted this week on their empty promises. We were told everyday since Tuesday that the tuxes would be in that day and they still aren't in and it's two days before the wedding. She promised they would be in before the wedding, but didn't offer any solutions if they weren't in and wasn't willing to pay for the tuxes to be overnight shipped in. Some of our groomsmen won't be able to pick them up until they get off work tomorrow and our rehearsal is at 6:00, so that doesn't leave much time for alterations if needed or for the people to even get to the rehearsal on time. Sorry this is such a long rant, but I really needed to vent and wanted to warn others....do not go to Bridal Details! They have made a lot of mistakes with us and haven't done much to resolve it. I just hope nobody else has to go through this stress two days before the wedding!! Thanks for listening to my rant!!

Re: WARNING!

• edited December 2011
    Oops...the Tuxedo place is The Tuxedo Guy, not Mr. Tuxedo.
  • edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your stress. I am also getting married tomorrow! Good luck with everything.
  • lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah the owner used to own a different bridal salon that went under a couple years ago so this is not surprising for me but thank you for the warning.
  • lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and you should report them to the Better Business Bureau. Also let the owner know that you are unsatisfied and that you will be making a complaint. .. that might get you somewhere with her
  • NumberOneYeahNumberOneYeah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes. please report her! She is a HORRIBLE business owner! I had issues with my dresses coming in on time along with every one else it seems. my dresses did not come in until the day before my wedding and they said that we should have ordered them further in advance....REALLY?!? a year in advance isnt long enough?!?! since when?!?! I dont understand how that place is still in business!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Its no wonder they went out of business..
  • NumberOneYeahNumberOneYeah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt know they went out of business.... where did you hear that?
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe it was confused with the Bridal Gallery which just went out of business? Or is Bridal Details out of business now too?
  • cerissacerissa member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was bridal gallery that went out of business. I dealt with Margie when I got married. She was so rude I didn't want to buy my niece's dress from her, but it was the carbon copy of my gown and in her size. I had another FG dress on hold at Sposa when they were open, but it was too big for my niece. I was in Margies store on 84th and she rudely asked me what I was looking for when I going through the rack of FG dresses. I told her I needed a size 5 and she barked 'I don't have ANYTHING in a szie 5!" and seemed like she wanted me to leave the store. I would have but I was desperate to get a dress for my niece that fit. I kept going through the rack and saw a 2" satin hem line like on my dress, pulled it out and was floored that it was my gown exactly except for the top of course. Same appliques and all AND a size 5!!! I bought the dress and paid $130.00 for it and was later ticked off when I found that same dress at Easter at Burlington Coat Factory for $45.00!! After my wedding of course. I also bought my gloves at her store and again she was rude. My mom and I went in and got her shoes there also and everytime we were treated like dirt. I have no idea how she stays in business though. I won't be surprised it this store closes too. Bridal gown stores always go under.
  • leahchantelleahchantel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Details on 84th, right? They are not there anymore. Not sure if they closed down (assuming that's what happened) or if they just moved.   I am over there everyday and they just disappeared one day.  I am glad I got my dress somewhere else.  I went in there twice and they were very unorganized. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards