Nebraska-Omaha

Troy Grover Photography

Just wondering if anyone has ever used Troy Grover...He is out of Cali but comes to Omaha for weddings!!  If so do you have any picture and/or thoughts on him!!!Thanks

Re: Troy Grover Photography

• edited December 2011
    I haven't used him but I follow his blog religiously!  I think he is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I used him! He does such a great job! I'm a little biased though since he's my brother. Check out his website at troygrover.com. You can look at my wedding pictures if you go to clients and click on Tracy & Phil. I was a little worried since he is my brother that he might not get all the shots I wanted. But he was AMAZING! He also knows lots of great places to take pictures in Omaha since he grew up there! You should definitely give him a call and see what he can do for you. He was just in Omaha last weekend for another wedding! He has learned from the best. He's getting married in November and one of his mentors is doing his wedding pictures. It's the same guy who took Jennifer Antinson & Brad Pit's pictures & he also took Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise's wedding pictures. Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards