Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

free guitar sheet music????

I am looking for free guitar sheet music on 4 songs. They are Collin Raye- Hole in the floor of heaven.  Steven Curtis Chapman A Parents Prayer. And 2 songs on the tcartermusic.com website by Anthony W. Carter called This Ring and Here We Stand.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you so much

Re: free guitar sheet music????

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why does it have to be free?  Sheet music costs like two dollars.  Can you not just pay for it?  That said.... people type up tablature on Ultimateguitar.net so you could look there.  If you want to purchase it, you could try www.sheetmusicplus.com.  Usually the quality of purchased sheet music far outweighs music that some random hack tried to transcribe using a text program on the internet.  
  • weazy27weazy27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    doesnt have to be. i just thought if i could borrow it from someone it would be nice. 
  • edited December 2011
    It's not free but if you go to sheetmusicdirect.com you can download only the song you need (usually for just a couple dollars) and it's emailed directly to you in pdf format.

Alternatively, there is a large of vocal music that is part of the public domain.  You can find it at the Choral Public Domain Library (cpdl.org)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards