Colorado-Denver
Options

Pink and Green help!

Does anyone know of a good place to find pink and green save the dates/ invitations? Our colors are dark pink and various shades of green. I have found a lot of light pink, but not a lot of dark pink stuff. Thanks!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pink and Green help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Wedding Paper Divas. They have many color options.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also doing dark pink and green! I'm sorry I'm no help on STD's and invites, but what are you using for decorations? I'm having a hard time finding the right shade of dark pink. Have you picked bmaid dresses yet? Are they pink or green?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not picked any dresses yet. They will probably be dark pink and then I will have the girls hold light pink and green flowers. Have you seen anything cute? My BM are all very different shapes and sizes so I thought I would pink the color and they could pick the dress. I am also doing a pink and green candy bar. What are you doing for favors?
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a heck of a time finding the right color bridesmaid dresses. I had an Alfred Angelo style picked out but when I went back to look at it again I decided it's too dark and looks reddish. I want knee length which is also a little harder since most of the shorter styles are tea length. Are you looking for short or long?I haven't decided on favors yet. Sugar cookies maybe? When is your wedding?
  • Options
    A.M.FA.M.F member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!We're doing a pink and green wedding July 17, 2010. We are using a lighter green and various shades of pink. We're having pink hydrangeas ranging from light pink to darker pink. Our wedding invitations are from Papyrus -- here is the link: http://www.papyruscustomprinting.com/php3/zoom.php3?aff=?0019-23?0076?gallery...we got them in green and pink. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/WeddingParties/Wedding_Resources/colorswatches.jspshows the closest pink I can use to describe what the invitation comes out as -- "light flamingo".Try magnetstreet.com for save the dates...you can customize so much. we're likely using a "photo booth style" one so we can include pictures of ourselves. Feel free to page me if you need any help -- we've completed so so so much!
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://tinyurl.com/m3lfk6 I found this dark pink invitation from www.vistaprint.com that would be good for a save the date. Sorry if it's not clicky!
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I don't think that worked. If you want to look at it it's on www.vistaprint.com under invitations, click on wedding, and it's on the second page. Dark pink with a flower.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards