Illinois

Bridesmaid dresses

My bridesmaids and I found a bridesmaid dress that we all really liked...the catch is that it was over $300 and I refuse to make my girls spend that much! A friend told me about a website out of Louisiana (there is a physical store there too) called Pearl's Place. Has anyone heard about this place? Is it reliable? Is it okay to order the dresses through the website from there?

Re: Bridesmaid dresses

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them, but you can always try netbride.com A lot of brides have used them and they come highly recommended. You email them with the dress you're interested in and then they send you a price quote. The price is always lower than what you pay in store.
  • edited December 2011
    Make sure you have the bridesmaids try the dresses on before you order them.  Most websites like that have a final sale rule.  Also, the dress sizes are usually really crazy.  My sister who is usually a 2 is wearing a size 8.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Dessy sight. If you go to Dessy.com you can see millions of dresses and you are able to change their colors. Most of them are reasonable. They give you an idea by showing 1-4 diamonds. It is worth checking out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards