South Carolina

Venue Suggestions: Barn/Farm or other Rustic Setting in or around Beaufort/Bluffton?

Does anyone know of a barn or similarly rustic venue available to rent for a ceremony and/or reception for 50-75 people? I am looking in or around the Beaufort/Bluffton area. Thanks so much for your time and attention. I have been searching for weeks now and am getting quite desperate!

Re: Venue Suggestions: Barn/Farm or other Rustic Setting in or around Beaufort/Bluffton?

• edited December 2011
    My friend just got married in August at Camelot Farms in on St Helena (which is only like 10-15 min from Beaufort).  It's technically just stables, but they have a covered arena, a gazebo, and a barn with a full kitchen and private restrooms.  We had to supply everything, but were able to set up the ceremony right outside of the barn and then had the reception inside.  The owner, Ann, is really nice and very accomodating.  The bride, myself and the rest of the bridal party were able to use the carriage house to get ready, and then the bride and groom spent their wedding night there.  It was very inexpensive to do everything there, they just charged a small rental fee (under $500) for the site. Check them out, www.camelotfarmshorses.com. Good luck!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards