Missouri-St Louis

Lantern center pieces

Hi All, I am getting married in my parent's backyard in June 2010. I am looking for lantern candle holders for centerpieces. Does anyone know where I can find some cheap? Thanks!

Re: Lantern center pieces

• edited December 2011
    A few years ago I bought some silver lanterns at target.com for about $12 a piece. I actually used them a few times as a center pieces. I would also maybe try overstock.com. Good Luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Target has all of their glassware and candle stuff, including lanterns on clearance right now. I was at the Kirkwood store today and everything was 30-50% off, so if you could, I'd run there and see if they have anything you like.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Shay2012Shay2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some lanterns I bought for our centerpieces. I am getting married September 25th, 2009 but wont have a need for them afterwards. IfI was looking to sell them. Let me know if you are intrested and I can email you a pic. I got them from Hobby Lobby and have about 22 of them. My email is Shay3402@rocketmail.com
  • Sn2BLeeSn2BLee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also recommend Ikea.  The closest one is in the Chicago area so it's not super close, but it could be a fun weekend trip.  They have a small lantern for I think $6 and a larger lantern for $12.  You can see them on their website as well. 
  • edited December 2011
    I was also going to suggest Luna Bazaar.
  • stephy1126stephy1126 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look up Moroccan Lanterns on Ebay. I was also thinking about lantern centerpieces and I pretty much fell in love with these. They are pretty affordable. Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards