Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Breezes vs Sandals

FI and I were going to book The Sandals resort in Negril tomorrow but I am finding better rates through Breezes. I see a lot of comments about Sandals here. Any opinions on Breezes all-inclusive resorts?

Re: Breezes vs Sandals

• Options
    I believe Breezes allow kids there. If I were you I would stay in an Adult only for your honeymoon, but that is just me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    a few of breezes are adults only, we would only go to them.
  • Options
    I dont' know, we did Sandals (in St. Lucia) and frankly, it was amazing. I know a lot of girls rave on here about Couples, but their rooms are just not as updated as Sandals...some Couples rooms don't have TV's and I do believe there is an older crowd that prefers Couples. Sandals was really nice!
  • Options
    Never been to breezes.  Sandals Grande in St. Lucia was amazing Sandals Negril...so so.  All I know is when we go back to Jamaica we will be staying other at Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away (also in Negril). The link for St. Lucia is at the bottom of my siggy and here is the link for Jamaica (when done viewing those pics click gallery and you will be able to navigate to the rest of the days)http://www.kristiandkerry.com/HTML/Galleries.php?gallery_id=178hth and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Options
    sorry, forgot that dh has started the revamp of our website. you can just click the link at the bottom of my siggy pic and that will take you into our photo galleries where you can navigate around to view all our pics. St. Lucia is on the 3rd page of pics Jamaica is still on the first page.
  • Options
    Kristi, why are you two chosing Couples over Sandals next time? Love the pics btw.
  • Options
    We just weren't impressed with room locations for the price.  I guess we were spoiled by the location and price of our room in St. Lucia (way more private with a great view).  Besides, we are always into trying new things including resorts. When we go back to St. Lucia we aren't even staying at the Grande. We are staying at Stonefield (we want a different feel this time). Glad you liked the pics though. Don't get me wrong. Sandals Negril was really nice and we really enjoyed our time there.
  • Options
    DH and I have been to the Breezes in the Bahamas a few times and we always love it.  We just drink and eat ourselves silly, the beach and pools are great, and while the entertainment is cheesey we've always had plenty of stuff to do.To be fair, Breezes allows 18 and up in the Bahamas and there are usually some college kids there (worst during spring break).  They never bothered us but I could see if you are looking for a quiet vacation without the hassle of drunk people hanging around everywhere how it would be annoying.  We prefer the party atmosphere so it works for us and our friends.  It doesn't, however, appeal to everyone.From what I've seen their prices are usually better than Sandals.  The food in the Bahamas was okay but, then again, we aren't picky eaters.  The bartenders keep it flowing, though, which is what we are usually there for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards