Rhode Island

AW: Birthday Poll

Hi Ladies,  Today is my birthday and I just wanted to see how you spend your birthdays? FI is taking me to the Sox game tonight! Look for me behind home plate wearing a tacky happy birthday tiara. What's your favorite way to celebrate your birthday?:) Stef

Re: AW: Birthday Poll

• mbulance1mbulance1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My birthday was a week ago and we tailgated at the polo game. I make my own gourmet cake each year, something unusual... plus, we got ice cream at Eskimo King. We always try to have an outing and a nice meal. It was nice, but my two closest friends seem to have forgotten me completely! We've been exchanging gifts for 20 years and no call, card, package, etc. They don't know each other and are out of state. Skye
  • Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Stef! We spent my last birthday relaxing at home & then going out to dinner & for drinks with friends. 
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Stef! The sox game sounds like a pretty good way to spend the day! My birthdays are usually spent with food, family, and cake-pretty standard. Have fun :)
  • edited December 2011
    Awww happy birthday!!I'm a big lover of surprises so usually I get surprised somehow...my birthday is April 1st (Fool's Day)! And usually a nice dinner somewhere :-)Have fun tonight!
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    Mine was last Saturday and we started with lunch at my favorite diner in Providence, then did a vineyard tour and tasting at a winery in Connecticut, then we went to dinner at Mystic Pizza (he balked at a "pizza joint" dinner, but I insisted and it's a sit-down restaurant, anyway, not a counter service kind of place!) and then we went back to Providence for dessert with at my friends' house and met their new puppy. Good day! It was a birthday weekend, though, as we did cake with his family the next day and then went to Gillette's Castle on Monday with my family. Ha ha - stretch it out as long as you can, right?
  • meggetmegget member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    happy birthday stef!! it's my FFIL's bday too! the sox game should be great!!! my bday was actually last Tues, and like Kristen, I try to drag out the celebrating as long as I can sooo the weekend before we went whitewater rafting and then spent a night in Portland...then on Tues I took off from work and sat in the sun all day and then went to dinner with FI (new 1149 in EP--greaaat!)...then this Sat we went to dinner with friends and we just got back from a cookout for my FFIL's bday today...I'm a party animal hahaaa =)
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday Stef!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards