South Carolina

newberry, sc???

Hey my fiance is wanting to get married somewhere near where we live which is Newberry, sc. Anybody have any ideas or know of anywhere nice around here???

Re: newberry, sc???

• edited December 2011
    I hope you have better luck than I did.  Not one person responded to my post on this board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011

How far are you from Newberry? There is a country club, Mid Carolina CC I think, that is nearby. I have been to an event there before, but it wasn't a wedding. There are also some options in the Irmo area if that isn't too far of a drive. Another thing to consider is the size of your event because there are a few restaurants in downtown Newberry that could probably accommodate a smaller reception. Steven W's is nice, and they have an upstairs that is available to rent.

• edited December 2011
    jgn- i actually live in newberry im maybe 3 mins from downtown. i think we have found a reception venue now we r just looking for somewhere to have the ceremony
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards