Indiana-Indianapolis

rosesource.com

I'm thinking of trying to order my roses on the rosesource.com... I must admit that I'm terrified to buy them online and not get to see them yet they are at a really great price... anyone have any suggestions or know anything about this place?

Re: rosesource.com

• edited December 2011
    I purchased the flowers for my centerpieces from Sam's Club and was very happy for the price.  They arrived when they said and were in great shape.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking of getting flowers from Sam's club also. I've heard lots of great reviews and I've bought flowers from the store and they are always in great shape. I don't know anything about rosesource though.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought roses (and other flowers) from Costco for my DIY flowers.  I didn't order in advance, just went in on the Thursday before the wedding and picked up several bunches.  I spent several months checking out the flower stand every time I went to Costco and they always seemed to have a good amount of roses available (we bought 6 dozen ivory and 2 dozen orange in the end.)  They sells roses at 15.99 for 2 dozen.  Nice long stems, not too open.  They held up great and my step-mom said her corsage was still beautiful over a week later.  You do have to be a member to shop at Costco but if you're not you could always find a friend to take you, or pay someone to pick you up a giftcard (which you can use as a non-member.)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards