Military Brides
Options

New knottie

Hi, I'm Corinna, 29 yrs old, recently engaged to a wonderful guy who is in the Army. We're playing the waiting game as it always goes. We can't set a date or plan anything until he gets to a new unit and knows when/if he can get leave. Grrr... Makes it so hard to plan! I already have my dress, just need to get some alterations. I know we cant to get married in Vegas so it's just a matter of having a free date this spring or summer. So much to do and such a vague timeline. Oh well.. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Re: New knottie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and welcome. :) I'm sure the girls here can provide with you much insight. It's always tough to work a wedding around the military timelines. Have fun with it though!
  • Options
    heathxoxgqheathxoxgq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats & welcome to the board! :D I'm 19, and recently engaged to an amazing Army man myself. :) However, we plan on getting married before he goes to his next duty station. Trust me, if I had to go back and pick the waiting game or this planning a wedding in 50 days, I'd go with the waiting game! :) Haha.
  • Options
    cbillesbachcbillesbach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! Don't feel bad, I'm playing a giant waiting game as well. lol! I guess we can wait together :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Being married to someone in the military is a wait game.. but it is worth it in the long run..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards