Snarky Brides

Things you should know before FL

I don't have sex with girls. Also, I'm a vampire. Anyone else have anything they need to let the rest of us know?

Re: Things you should know before FL

• I am the walrus.Or the eggman.I forgot which one.
  • I have a robot arm.  I won't tell you which one is real and which one is robotic.  Just be careful when shaking hands with me.I don't like to shower alone, so don't be surprised when I crawl into the shower with you.I have diamonds on the soles of my shoes.My farts smell like strawberries.  Too bad I never fart.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I also don't have sex with girls. I am not a vampire, but I am a sleepfarter, which protects me from vampires. I do not like Will Ferrell, birds or olives.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • I need to plan out the remainder of my week.  When does the mass exodus occur?  I want to prepare for when all activity here dies.Anybody anticipate some drunk knotting this weekend?
  • I also sleep fart. And non-sleep fart. and it is SBDs.Vinny, I am going to be gone from Friday to Tuesday. i think that is the same for everyone.
  • I will be hiding in the bushes outside.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mass Exodus begins on Friday.  Regular knotting will likely resume on Tuesday. Mashed, camping out in the bushes is an excellent idea.  It's really the only way to experience FL without fear of contracting AIDS.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Friday to Tuesday?! And my husband is out of town until next wednesday too, so I have no entertainment at all. I HATE YOU ALL. Vinny, you and me, hanging out, on the periphery.
  • So by the time everyone gets back tuesday we will have this board taken over by non-regulars!  Or we will be board and wishing the regulars will return with stories and pictures!
  • Actually, I don't photograph. It could be I am a vampire too. or Art Bell.
  • Mashed, be sure to wear the Theresa.  I'll wear mine, and then we'll be able to hear each other's thoughts.
  • Seriously Jens.  Tuesday?!  Just hang up a "Gone Fishin" sign on the outside of the board.While all of you bitches are out there drinking and playing, I will be stuck at my motherfoffing SIL's house this weekend...the SIL that is mother to Devil Niece. Foff foff foffity foff foff.I expect pictures.  Lots and lots of pictures.Please.
  • but I don't have a Theresa yet!  perhaps Angelica could converse with Theresa? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sure us Left Behinds will find something to entertain us on here.  Plus for those around on Monday, I'm having my big ultrasound in the early a.m. east coast time so we'll know the impact to the the AFSB baby girl/boy ratio before those FL hoars.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • The fact that I'll be able to spite the GTG goers with my knowing about the AFSB baby ratio before them makes me feel slightly better. Will you guys have internet at the GTG? You should keep us updated periodically.
  • I would like to put a video request in for a choreographed dance routine. 
  • I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere.WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN FUN.Buddha, Mod, Fallin, and Noisy aren't going either.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • but I don't have a Theresa yet! perhaps Angelica could converse with Theresa? Actually, Angelina doesn't like Theresa. Theresa is her husband's cross eyed ex.But for the sake of your good times, she will let the incident slide.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'm not sure if anybody's bringing a laptop.  We'll see.You guys won't even notice we're gone.  Well, except for me.  You won't have to deal with my obnoxious posting for a few days.  It should be a welcome respite.
  • I'm not bringing a laptop, but I do have an iiphone. Although that is bad for posting, so while I will be able to check in and see what the baby is so all of us FLers know in real time, I will be unable to post any pictures. my bad.
  • I'll make a concerted effort to do my part and keep things lively here when all the FLers are gone having fun and whatnot. Incidentally, I'm assuming that you were all about to mail me my engraved invitation to FL when you realized that it was Rosh Hashanah and I wouldn't be able to go anyway. 
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • I crack my knuckles in my sleep.  I know, it's weird.It scares me when people speak in tongues.I think that's all the info you need.
  • I crack my knuckles in my sleep. I know, it's weird.You and my H. silly november, everyone knows pregnant women cannot have fun at a GTG.
  • I was going to guess that next - it's commonly known that pregnant ladies will steal your food.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • I'll be here, I'm not going anywhere.WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN FUN.Buddha, Mod, Fallin, and Noisy aren't going either.And really, we're the fun ones anyway.
  • I really wanted to invite you, November, but Groomz said no.  He really hates you for some reason.
  • oh Groomz - I'm so disappointed.  This is about the time I said I liked Perez Hilton, isn't it?
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • I crack my knuckles all the time.  I am told I sometimes snore.  I don't like to be touched when I am sleeping.I am not bringing my laptop.  I am trying to bring as little as humanly possible.  It's going to be crowdy up in this biitch.
  • I am a master of disguise, and I've perfected my skin suit! 

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • This ol' fuddy duddy isn't going either. All fun money has to go towards new furniture for the next rugrat. We'll make our own fun while they are away.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards