Florida-North Florida

Who has the roll call?

I think we missed Emily's wedding. I believe it was either this past weekend...or maybe it's in the next weekend or two. The 26th is also stuck in my head. Maybe she shares her wedding day w/Harleybride? Anyway, I know we have a few coming up so maybe we should re-post it as a reminder.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who has the roll call?

• Emily&ChadEmily&Chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ACTUALLYYYYYYYY it's in 3 days! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hahaI am stressssinnnng..haven't wanted to complain on here to yall but since I saw my name I figured I could =)
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh Emily- so exciting!
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck on those last minute details Emily! I'm glad your mom came through with the veil situation :) Can't wait to see pics, you will be a stunning bride.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well there you are! :) I knew it was coming up soon. Complain away. That's what we're here for. How is everything going? Is there anything big or particuarly stressful left to do? Or can you relax and enjoy things now? I'm assuming you'll be on your honeymoon and will be unable to attend the GTG on the 25th? You'll have to come to the next one so we can hear all of the details. GL and try not to stress too much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah has the updated on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards