New York-Upstate
Options

Photographer Suggestions Albany, NY

I am having such a difficult time choosing a photographer. I want a professional that offers great packages/pricing ($2,000 ish) and high quality. Someone that has a fun, energetic personality and will be courteous to my family and guests. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Re: Photographer Suggestions Albany, NY

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Keira Lemonis. We Loved her! I've got pics in my home bio and on my blog. (Both links in signature)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Matt and Leah Bailly! Prices are amazing, energy is amazing and their pics are freakin awesome!
    Since these new boards I havent put up my bio again, but you can see my pics at www.baillyphoto.com

Good luck! There are a lot of great photogs out there, but I am biased! Loved them!
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Matt and Leah.  They also did our pictures and my family said such complimentary things about their professionalism.  It would be worth checking them out.  I did not find Matt and Leah at first and had booked someone else.  The we did our engagement pics with Matt and I thought he did a great job.  A few months later our photographer backed out of the contract and so I contacted Matt right away.  I was very upset about losing our photographer, but looking back I am sooooo happy that it happened.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Keira Lemonis!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Alisha Clark and loved her

http://clarkwalkerstudio.com/main
  • Options
    SMF91010SMF91010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for these tips ladies! I will definitelty look at them now!
  • Options
    trecky11021trecky11021 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We booked Dino Petrocelli.  Really really good.  The photographer was my "upscale" item.  Thats really the only thing that will last.  I hate the traditional cheesy photos!

• Options
    beau511beau511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paul Saunders!! I love him! and my friends have booked him and love him too. Check out his website and def give him a call. He's fantastic, personality, images and everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards