Gothic Weddings

Music at your reception?

Hey Ladies! I was wondering what music you guys were thinking of playing at your reception(s)? I am totally against any rap, top 40, and pretty much typical fare you hear at EVERY SINGLE wedding >.< I have a playlist already, but was just hoping some of you could give some suggestions! Thanks!
"I don't know the key to success, but I know the key to failure is trying to make everyone happy." -Bill Cosby Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers someecards.com - I wish cake went straight to my boobs. someecards.com - I think my ass is beginning to affect the tides. someecards.com - I think my ass is beginning to affect the tides. Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Music at your reception?

• well for our "first dance together" We are going with Bowling for Soup the Bit@h song and that will pretty much be setting the mood for the rest of the night...a mix of punk rock, metal, and techno.
  • We have  everything from Sinatra to Metallica. Rock, R&B, Rap, Country, Classics, you name it. Whatever we like we're playing.
  • We have a mass of techno, rock, pop and metal. We are not the ballad time by any stretch of the imagination. Some songs on our play list includes: Gone with the Sin - HIM Ballroom Blitz - Sweet Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darrin Heads will Roll - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs Gimme Sympathy - Metric Knights of Cydonia - MUSE Talk to Me - Peaches and several, several more.
    Photobucket
  • This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson Heroes - David Bowie Walk Like a Zombie - The HorrorPops Halloween - Rob Zombie Dark Night - The Blasters Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra Poison - Alice Cooper Monsterman - Screaming Lord Sutch Spooky - The Classics IV Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult Love Song - The Cure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards