North Carolina
Options

Flower Girl Attire Help!!!

I got mine and my BM's dresses at Bedazzled Bridal in Gastonia, but they have a very limited selection for flower girls.  I want something that kind of resembles mine (one shulder, rouching, and pickups).  Most of what Bedazzled offers you have to buy off the rack and the flower girls Mother wants to order something for her.  Any suggestions where we should look in te Charlotte/Fort Mill area?

Thanks!

Re: Flower Girl Attire Help!!!

• Options
    Lauren+AaronLauren+Aaron member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    I shopped for flower girl dresses in Charlotte too, I live in Raleigh but I was visitng my fiance's mother so I went shopping with er and the flower girl (fiance's niece/FMIL's granddaughter).  I used Charlotte Weddings magazine and basically went to all the stores on the back page they suggested.  I would call ahead, because some only have 2 or 3 dresses and isn't really worth a trip.  We ended up purchasing from David's Bridal (we went to 2 and they did have different selections).  For a one shoulder dress with pick-ups, that's pretty particular so you may have a hard time finding it and have to look online...I didn't see any one shoulder FG dresses.  A few pick-ups-try Alfred Angelo.  
    photo Isbell-232_zpsdaf64dd5.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going on etsy and letting my flower girl (she'll be 3) pick out her own dress. If she doesn't like any of them then we will get it made for her.

She's my only neice and an absolute princess!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards