South Carolina

Palmetto Dunes

HelloI am so excited...my FI and I went to HH this past weekend to look for our wedding spot...and we think we made a decision.  We like Pametto Dunes, it is so pretty! We are going to rent a house and have the reception there.  Has anyone else on here done that at Pamletto Dunes?  How was it?  Did you work with Nicole Guy?  She seems very nice and organized!  Any one have any stories about Palmetto Dunes or tips??Thanks!Debbie

Re: Palmetto Dunes

• edited December 2011
    We are doing the same, loved Palmetto Dunes and are headed there next month to get married. Been a great experience with Nicole so far, she's easy to work with and will answer all emails (within a couple of days). So far a good experience! rosey
  • edited December 2011
    We just got married there at Palmetto Dunes in August. It was an amazing experience. We rented 20 Port Tack which is a house there. We had our welcome party and rehearsal dinner there. We had our wedding on the beach and the reception at Dunes House. The food was out of this world. Everything worked out well. Just be mindful of the island wide noise ordinance. It is quiet time at 10 pm. Security was called to our rental house...LOL but no fines or anything just a warning. Nicole is great to work with. She is very nice and organized and responds to emails in a timely fashion. If you would like to see Palmetto Dunes pics just let me know and I would be happy to send them to you. Best,Tara
  • bearby15bearby15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome...thanks girls!
  • trfrsitrfrsi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me know if you want flawless airbrush makeup and a fantastic updo for your wedding! I am a bride, but also do lots of wedding airbrush makeup in SC! beautymasterybydesign.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards