Not Engaged Yet

Remember Nutsy Bolts?

Anybody want to play? If you don't know, it's like Apples to Apples.

Game name: NEY
Password: neyers

Re: Remember Nutsy Bolts?

• ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I want to play!!!  But it is blocked!!   :(
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whaaa?? That's weird. Oh, you mean from your computer, ray?
    edited December 2011
    Okay, looks like you ladies are all out having fun and not stuck behind your computers like me. :) I'll leave this one for now, but if anyone wants to get a game going later, let me know...
    edited December 2011
    YA!  The government doesn't  want me to have fun :(

Can we talk?  I am bored!  What are you doing today?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dangit! I wanted to play, but looks like not enough people are on their computers on a Saturday. :(
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
    edited December 2011
    Talk to me hope!  We haven't talked in a while! How is camp going?

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Yeah, Hope, it'd just be you and me so far.

Raven, what are you up to? Working? I'm working from home and watching Gilmore Girls on DVD (surprise, surprise).
    edited December 2011
    Marley, if more people get on you should text me. I'll get back on. Since not enough people are on right now though, I'm going to run to the bank quick.
    edited December 2011
    Haha okay.
    edited December 2011

I am working :(  It is fairly slow today.  Gilmore girls sounds fun.  I don't think I am allowed to watch movies at work.  I am also planning my friends going away party.  Do you guys have any ideas for fun things I can do for him?  Like games and stuff?

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Hm, ray, where is your friend moving?
    edited December 2011

He is going to Africa.  It is really cool.  He will be on a medical aid ship that cruises around the coast giving free medical aid to those in need.

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Oh, dude, that's awesome! Maybe you could do a cake shaped like Africa? African theme? African medical theme? Is there a movie about someone who goes to Africa to give medical help? You could theme the party around that movie...
    edited December 2011

That is a good idea!  I could make an African Cake!  I have no idea about the movie.... I Don't watch many movies, lol

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Any ideas on games I can play with them?  It is a family group setting...

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Hm. When you say family, what ages are you talking?
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wanna play! Anyone still around?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

edited December 2011
    I'm still here, and I think Hope would come back if I texted her...let me try. :)
    edited December 2011
    GAH, my phone won't get a signal right now. I've dropped this poor thing too many times (and yes, opened it up and probably messed something up). I shall FB her.
    edited December 2011
    Like older teens to older adults (like their parents)
    I'm jealous you guys can play!

Married! May 27th, 2012

edited December 2011
    Hm. I'm no good at the whole party games thing. Themes are more my thing. Well, themes and booze. Google?
    edited December 2011
    Lol Ya I guess.  Oh well I figure something out!  :)
    I'm hungry.  I need to find a way to make bigger lunches! 
    And Bored...

Married! May 27th, 2012

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    marley, raven, come play!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

edited December 2011
    Hi Raven!!!!

I'm doing good. Camp is good and super duper fun. I always have horse camp still. Yesterday we got a new horse and I got to 'test ride' it!! It was scary. He must not have had anyone ride him for a LONG time, because he was just creepin' me out. I made him trot, and he was jumping around like a bull or something. It was weird. I don't think we'll be having a kid on him for a few more weeks. So looks like next week I'll be getting that horse ready for kids to ride him while my kids are doing their horse back riding time. Devil horse.

Other than that, Jeff and I have been doing lots better. I'm happy with that.

How's it going for you? Yeah! Long time since I've talked to you!!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_remember-nutsy-bolts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:e38cd0d7-7b0a-4fb8-91eb-34c8471e05d9Post:3253ab57-3842-4e66-aae8-6aa999aa3bd3">Re: Remember Nutsy Bolts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Raven!!!! I'm doing good. Camp is good and super duper fun. I always have horse camp still. Yesterday we got a new horse and I got to 'test ride' it!! It was scary. He must not have had anyone ride him for a LONG time, because he was just creepin' me out. I made him trot, and he was jumping around like a bull or something. It was weird. I don't think we'll be having a kid on him for a few more weeks. So looks like next week I'll be getting that horse ready for kids to ride him while my kids are doing their horse back riding time. Devil horse. Other than that, Jeff and I have been doing lots better. I'm happy with that. How's it going for you? Yeah! Long time since I've talked to you!!
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

<p style="margin:0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="line-height:115%;font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:#1f1f1f;font-size:8.5pt;">Hi!
    I am glad you are doing so good :D   Oooh love green horse! lol.  Just make sure the cinch is tight every time, coming off sucks. 
    I am so glad that you guys are doing better.  :) 
    I am doing fine.  Noah and I are doing good.  My parents are being really annoying again and that has me down.   Which sucks.  School starts again soon and I am kind of sad how quickly the summer has gone by.  I haven't gotten to do all the fun stuff I wanted to do.  Oh well.</span></p>

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    How do you respond :( lol
    5/27/12
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awww i missed all the fun late as usual lol :)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards