Attire & Accessories Forum

FS NWT Monique Lhuillier Gown and Maria Elena Headpiece

You are looking at a GORGEOUS Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown purchased from Kleinfeld Bridal in NYC.  NEVER worn NWT... bought this dress and then fell in love with another dress.  The dress is the Monet Sheath design from her bridal line.... Fitted bodice with a mermaid style at the bottom which is very slimming on curves... buttons down the back... Scalloped edging the neck line dress at the bust. The dress has a beautiful thick lace overlay with latte satin liner behind the lace... has a beautiful latte silk satin ribbon around the waist that can be easily removed if you don't like that look (the ribbon itself was $200).  Measurements are: Bust 36, Waist 29, and Hips 40... but the way this dress is made it could easily be altered.  Comes from pet and smoke free home... no stains, no rips, NEW mint condition...  and the price is 1/4 the cost of the original!  BONUS.... I will throw in a gorgeous bridal headpiece from Maria Elena, also purchased at Kleinfeld Bridal for $267... it is a beautiful swirl flower design with Swaroski crystals and ivory pearls... matched the dress beautifully!  This is a GREAT deal for a lucky bride! Payment can be made via PayPal, which keeps both of our financial information safe and secure.  I will ship for free and will include delivery tracking.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Comes from pet/smoke free home, so buy with confidence! Thanks for looking :o)Email me for photos

Re: FS NWT Monique Lhuillier Gown and Maria Elena Headpiece

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards