Christian Weddings
Options

Private Board is Here... Finally!

So a loooooong time ago we talked about starting a private board so we can keep in touch after the weddings. I finally created one. I have no clue if I did it right haha, but it's there. I wanted to call it Sisters in Christ, but that name was already taken, haha. Those of you who said you'd be interested (or might be), I am PMing you the info. If you missed the original post and you are interested (or if you originally said no and changed you mind), let me know and I will PM you. Thanks girls! 

Re: Private Board is Here... Finally!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Will do, Emily!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you PM me?
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I get a PM, please? Thank you.
  • Options
    BronwynHBronwynH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you PM me too please?
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't registered yet and I can read everything over there.  Is there a way to lock it down so it truly is private?
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like the PM too please!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_private-board-here-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:125c2f06-50d6-4131-a03c-361ff8d9d43ePost:42fcc1c7-1181-4097-b5bf-05c075a8e8f6">Re: Private Board is Here... Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't registered yet and I can read everything over there.  Is there a way to lock it down so it truly is private?
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]

I hope this can be fixed, if so will you PM me too?
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    SoonToBeGenaoSoonToBeGenao member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay very good! I think I registered (FaithfullySimple) but i can't seem to log in... I need to be approved maybe?
    There's only 1 way 2 say those 3 words and that's what I'll do... I love you Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Go ahead and send me a PM as well.  :)
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok since ash isn't around

I am just going to throw this out there.

I am actually an admin on a different board through that site and yes it can be made so that only registered users can veiw the boards.  I sent ash a PM (before I saw this actually) saying I would be glad to help her out.  It took me quite a while to figure out the admin controls on that site.

And yes Ash has to approve you to be able to post. 

Obviously she just started it yesterday, I have a feeling it will get much easier after people get on and we can work out the kinks together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Do you have to be married to join?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_private-board-here-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:125c2f06-50d6-4131-a03c-361ff8d9d43ePost:cd00091e-6090-4551-bf39-d078f2b2da75">Re: Private Board is Here... Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have to be married to join?
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Nope! Just a semi-regular CW poster. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_private-board-here-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:125c2f06-50d6-4131-a03c-361ff8d9d43ePost:0c7e976a-a703-4517-93ba-a19adea5e936">Re: Private Board is Here... Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Private Board is Here... Finally! : Nope! Just a semi-regular CW poster. :)
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

Do you think I count as semi-regular? Lol
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    faith415faith415 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PM me too please!
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_private-board-here-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:125c2f06-50d6-4131-a03c-361ff8d9d43ePost:9e411f81-9441-4cdf-8b3b-e0b16fd132e3">Re: Private Board is Here... Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Private Board is Here... Finally! : Do you think I count as semi-regular? Lol
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Mmm, yeah :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I was MIA for all these questions. I can't get on these kind of websites at work (and am so busy there that I don't have time to anyway haha). 

Anyway, I PM'd all of you who requested it. Those of you who already registered, I approved you a few minutes ago, so you should be good to go. 

Thanks so much Aggie, for helping me out! I went into the Admin Control Panel and did what Aggie told me to do to make it so that only registered users can see it. I hope I did it right! haha. 

And yes, Raven, you are a semi-regular poster! I PM'd you too. 

I think after this gets up and running, I might ween myself off of TK. Haha I feel like I spend less time with my H than I should because I'm catching up on TK. He laughs at me. I think this new board will be easier to keep up with (for me anyway). 

And both married and not yet married girls from here are welcome! It's not a strictly married ladies only thing. Smile
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ash!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please PM me. Thanks.
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too regular of a poster anymore, but I'd like a pm as well.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would you please PM me as well?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    157 image Invited guests
    73image Will be celebrating with us!
    81 image Would rather look at our wedding photo album and/or video
    3 image Making me wait

RSVP Date September 18, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    would you PM me and explain more. (: thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PM'd you girls! Glad to see some of you over there already! Aggie is a lifesaver! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would like a PM as well please! Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it
    116 haven't responded yet....
    RSVP Date October 12, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You got it! 
  • Options
    xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    edited December 2011
    PM please? :)

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd post more if the board were private... I mostly lurk and silently pray for you ladies because I'm getting over the hurt of being scorned by being too open with what I thought was a friend I met online. She turned around and completely stabbed me repeatedly in the back... 

Now I'm leery of posting anything too personal anywhere on line because I think everyone can see and will use genuine prayer requests against me. Of course this thread didn't ask for me to pour my heart out but... hey, lol. 

PM me please! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I signed up. I think that someone has to approve me before I can see the board?
    "Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards