Vermont

East Burke area vendor recommendations?

Hi, I'm getting married at the Inn at Mountain View Farm next summer. We've found a dj and caterer, but does anyone have recommendations for florists, photographers, hair or places for our guests to stay? We've already booked the Village Inn. At this point, a few affordable recommendations would be great, as we're starting to stretch the budget. Thanks!Anything else you want to add is appreciated as well.

Re: East Burke area vendor recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding! I looked at the Inn at Mt View myself-gorgeous views! Kingdom Wedding photography is a very budget friendly service-she has a website-Katrin was her name. I contacted her but she was already booked for my wedding day. I'm most likely using Dona Davis out of Burke (her and her husband do photography and DJing as a team). I have not contacted any florists yet but I've heard positive things about All About Flowers in St Johnsbury. They also have a website. Most of the decent hotels are in in St. Johnsbury-the Comfort Inn or Fairbanks Hotel. Good luck with the planning!
  • keg1214keg1214 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! The Inn is gorgeous... excellent choice!Artistic Gardens is another florist in St. Johnsbury who does a nice job. I believe they have a website.There is Whipple Photography in Newport... very nice photos and he does have a website. For hair, there are a couple places in Lyndonville - Shear Sensations and Tanglz and Toez. I don't have personal experience at either, but have heard they are good.I agree with the previous poster about lodging - Comfort Inn and Fairbanks Inn in St. Johnsbury will be your best bet.
  • edited December 2011

Not sure where you've gotten with your vendors - but I would recommend All About Flowers in St. Johnsbury.  If you haven't decided on someone yet, their # is 802-748-5656.  Ask for Jessie, and tell them Becky sent you!  I know them personally, and they do fabulous work - they really care about the result.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards