Attire & Accessories Forum

Any Dress twins? Casablanca 1910

I've only found one other girl wearing the same dress!  Just wondering if there are any others out there.
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Any Dress twins? Casablanca 1910

• Hello! I just bought Casablanca 1910 as well! I absolutely loved it as soon as I put it on and can't wait for it to come in so I can try it on again. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in sharing pics in their dress, the website pic is horrible compared to how I felt in it! How are you all doing the bustle?My e-mail is lsgvcu@yahoo.comThanks so much!Lindsay :O)
  • I wore it too! Love it  
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dress and I am buying it for my wedding next year! I would love to see how all of you are altering your dresses, from the neckline to the bustle! And I need some ideas for headpieces, too! I LOVE the idea of a cage veil because the dress has the feel of old Hollywood glamour! Please, please help! Feel free to e-mail me! Thanks so much!Sincerely,Jillsimmo007@bama.ua.edu
  • I am considering buying this dress for my wedding next summer, but the sample at the store doesn't fit me... and I haven't found any ACTUAL photos online. If anyone would be willing to share some photos so that I could see the fit of the dress I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks ladies! meganchristopherson@hotmail.com
  • I'm wearing the 1910 for my Nov. 13th wedding :) Can't wait! I just had the bustle put in and it's absolutely stunning!
  • I am wearing this dress in diamond white for my May wedding. I've done several google searches for examples of real peopel wearing this dress with only a few results. It's even more beautiful in real life than on the lovely model in the photos.

Still looking for ideas on what type of veil to wear and whether or not I want to use a trumpet crinoline to keep the bottom poofed out. I'm getting it busteled this month and can't wait to see how that turns out.

• I randomly just checked this board and saw the post! 

I wore a bubble veil that was slightly longer than fingertip.  I didn't wear a crinoline, other than the crinoline that was already in the dress.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards