Colorado-Denver

Wedding nightmares

I honestly don't think I'm that stressed out (yet?) but apparently I am already subconsciously stressed :)   I had my first really vivid wedding nightmare last night!  Dreamt that somehow my wedding venue got changed to WaterWorld (WTF?) LOL & that no one cared but I was freaking out & got more and more upset b/c no one understood that it was the wrong venue! FI was hanging out in the wave pool (in his suit) when we were supposed to be taking pictures and all our guests were too busy on the waterslides to gather for our ceremony.  I woke up heart pounding.  LOLAnyone else having wedding nightmares?
no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!

Re: Wedding nightmares

• coolcourt85coolcourt85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey a wedding at waterworld might be fun! :) I had a bad dream the night before last that my dress was the wrong one--it kept falling off on the top, like it was cut and kept ripping and then it flashed to where i had gotten a suit altered instead of my dress! NIce! I had my second dress fitting yesterday and I was nervous about not fitting into it! :) Needless to say the dress fitting went well and all is good!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I'm laughing at your nightmare. You should write that one down in a journal or something so you can laugh about it after the wonderful wedding...at the CORRECT venue! :o)
  • natesdarlingnatesdarling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    man! i had one that my wedding dress was this horrible short jean skirt from the 90's! and everyone showed up a day early for the wedding so i didn't have my hair or makeup done and nothing was ready!
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me2rean- once my heart stopped pounding I chuckled & when FI woke up I told him about it.  His first words were "Sweet, why didn't we think of that in the first place, I love WaterWorld"  Silly FI! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha! Guy's are so predictable!
  • edited December 2011
    oh man, that's hilarious, best nightmare ever! I had one a few months ago that the church wouldn't let me attend the ceremony, so I had to sit in this little room while FI went into the church for our ceremony alone. It's funny that I had a nightmare about that because FI's big Catholic family has been nothing but supportive of us even though I'm not religious (or even baptised) and the church hasn't said anything about it either.
  • kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope - but i have more than a year for them to start ;)  at least now it's a funny (sort of) dream!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I've had a couple bad ones. The worst so far was that it was the morning of and nothing was ready yet. I remember having to make my own cake because we didn't have one done for some reason. Then it was time to go to the church and I was nowhere near ready. My mom was basically dragging me out and I was so upset and kept telling her "everyone says that things just fall into place and nothing has!" I woke up terrified and wanting to work on the wedding. I have two weeks left and feel really good about where we are, but those nightmares can take a toll!
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    its funny this is on here today. I had a one last night that I actually had a few months ago. And I dont feel that stressed either and were getting married in January! But its a cross between the wedding gets cancelled and everyone that RSVPd didnt show up. So it starts with me standing at the altar and noone is there just the officiant and my family. because FI didnt show up (he had the wrong day) then it like flashes to a real ceremony where its only us and noone else is there and the wedding planner is asking where people are and were going through our lists to get numbers and ask if people are late. but when we call they all seem clueless that we were getting married... very strange!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    just had another one last night! I wouldn't actually call it a nightmare, just a wierd wedding dream. During our ceremony, I am realizing all these things that have gone wrong, like we don't have a camcorder set up for our ceremony, and FI is wearing jeans and a t-shirt, lol. I ask where his suit is and he says "I forgot it" So then we got married and that part was actually nice :)
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jess - they are only just beginning! LOL jeans & a t-shirt huh? at least he was at the ceremony. My dream last night was that FI was still out playing golf with his dad at the time of the ceremony (& neither of them play golf IRL :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards