Texas-Austin
Options

BBQ Caterers

Hi, we plan on serving bbq at our reception and looking for vendors.So far I know of Uncle Billys, Capital BBQ, and Austin BBQ Company.Who did you used/planning on using? Thanks!

Re: BBQ Caterers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I tasted Capital BBQ's stuff at the bridal extravaganza and it was awesome. Most BBQ restaurants also cater... try asking your favorite place! Mann's BBQ on 183 is my favorite. [url]http://www.mannsbbq.com[/url]
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    meganrosejmeganrosej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Rudy's for our Rehearsal dinner. My brother had the Salt Lick cater his wedding, and if I remember correctly, they were ridiculously cheap for what we got.  The County Line also caters I believe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On a relatively unrelated note, I am really craving BBQ. Stupid upstate NY has no good BBQ places. Sigh. I heard good things about catering from Smokey Mo's... but I have no first-hand experience.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I don't know why I didn't even think of Rudy's or the Salt Lick! Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Might want to check out County Line while you're at it! :)
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

• Options
    selinacvselinacv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Burt's BBQ.  Their place is off of Far West & Woodhollow. Deeeeeeeeeeeelish.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We tried out a few places and were blown away by Uncle Billy's!! It's so good, the sides are amazing, it's extremely affordable and Kristine has been a dream to work with. If you haven't done a tasting with them yet, I'd recommend it - after our tasting we knew we couldn't go with anything else!
  • Options
    ChristyChae'ChristyChae' member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Texas Rib Kings. My friend is using them and they are serving 3 meats and sides for $6.00 a plate. I believe they will also let you try a sampler for free if you come into their location. They are off 183 and Burnet. Hope it helps!

1st BFP 3/2012 - EDD 11/2012 - Loss 4/2012

IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards