New Jersey
Options

i am tired i need a church

i am not a church going body i just need a church near maple wood NJ to get married or even surrounding cities

Re: i am tired i need a church

• Options
    edited December 2011
    St. George's Episcopal Church 550 Ridgewood Rd Maplwood, NJ 07040 973-762-1319 www.stgeorges-maplewood.org
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Why marry in a church if you don't attend church, then? Is your FI the one who wants a church wedding? If so, ask him to contact the priest where he attends Masses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married really close to there - At Our Lady of Sorrows in South Orange. They've been VERY accomodating. We're not parishioners there and we're having a priest from my home parish in Long Island coming to perform the ceremony. And it is a BEAUTIFUL very traditional looking church! I will say it seems a little pricey though! It's $600 for the church site and you're required to use their cantor & organist - but we saw them and def think they're worth the money and we don't have to look for someone to bring in. Here's their info:217 Prospect StSouth Orange, NJ 07079-1803(973) 763-5454www.olschurch.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you even care what type of church it is? Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, etc... What about getting married at the reception hall since you don't attend church.
  • Options
    melissa721melissa721 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love the title of this post. It's just like a string of random thoughts. lol

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks 

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

TFAS since February 2013--BFP on cycle 1!

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

SA #1 - Slightly abnormal shape, #2 - very low count

Follistim + IUI 3x = BFN, BFN, very late BFP with super low progesterone --> c/p

Moving on to long protocol IVF with ICSI and PGS in August 2014...how in the holy hell did I get here? FU 2IF.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards