New Hampshire

help PLEASE reception vendor

I'm having such a difficult time finding a place tent or indoor that will let me self cater that is within 45 mins from Nashua NH and that will accommodate about 300 ppl. The problem I found with tents is that no one allows to put a floor down... Please help

Re: help PLEASE reception vendor

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_help-please-reception-vendor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:101Discussion:2599889a-7962-4d19-ba2b-07d045487fc4Post:162b8291-6bec-4e1d-b7c4-743105ec5849">help PLEASE reception vendor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having such a difficult time finding a place tent or indoor that will let me self cater that is within 45 mins from Nashua NH and that will accommodate about 300 ppl. The problem I found with tents is that no one allows to put a floor down... Please help
    Posted by dnchavira[/QUOTE]

. Check out ALPINE GROVE in HOLLIS, NH that's where I had mine and it was perfect. I also have quite a few brand new chair covers and sashes from my order that were never used if your interested
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards