California-Inland Empire

venue ideas please?

hey girls im looking for venue recommendations! preferably somewhere local where we can do an outdoor garden type ceremony and reception indoors. i live in beaumont so i think the furthest we will go is ontario/riverside areas. also, looking for reasonably priced catering! hellllp pleeeeease? TIA!

Re: venue ideas please?

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    edwards mansion is great, nice garden area for reception and then a tented reception area. really pretty too. it's in redlands.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    temecula may be to far but the winerys are very nice. we checked out the falkner winery and they were really willing to work with our budget. also try etiwanda gardens in rancho or even the morey mansion in redlands.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding was at the Kimberly Crest in Redlands and I loved it. It was great for a garden ceremony and you can also have your reception on the lawn or they have an indoor reception site. The only negaitve with their indoor reception room is that the max you can have is 110 so its really only for a small guest list.

For catering I used The Farm in Redlands. Their food is yummy, the prices are great and the package included everything (servers, plates, forks, napkins, glasses for wine and champagne) 
  • edited December 2011
    I only know of Etiwanda Gardens, the Temecula wineries, and Kimberly Crest.  All very nice! 

BTW, you are my neighbor...kinda.  I'm over the canyon in San Jacinto (Hemet area). 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Etiwanda Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga! Thats where I am getting married and I LOVE it!! If you need more info feel free to message me!
  • edited December 2011
    Morey Mansion is for sale :( I wish I could buy it.. I love that place.

I don't know if you are actually interested in Beaumont, but the East Valley Golf Club does weddings (its PGA so it's nice).. they have a banquet room and I've seen wedding photos on their website and it looked really nice. We keep saying we are going to go up there for breakfast but haven't gotten around to it.

Here are some pictures I've found:
    http://www.eastvalleygolfclub.com/banquet_photo/index.html

I don't know where in Beaumont you live but our clubhouse has done weddings, but their indoor room is small.
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the pga gold course is awesome, i went to a wedding there and it was beautiful!
  • edited December 2011

i checked out east valley a few weeks back and i love it. im pretty sure thats where we will end up, but wanted to check out other venues just to compare. my family has gone to breakfast there & they said it was yummy.

also, me and fi are going to check out etiwanda gardens next week!

kasi: yes we are neighbors!
    jojo: i live in fairway canyon. are you there too?

thanks for all the suggestions!
  • edited December 2011
    cj: sent you a pm! =)
  • edited December 2011
    Sydney pm! <33
  • edited December 2011
    Here is a list of venues that my photog gave me. I am a budget bride but I do not want it to look like a budget wedding. =)

1.  The Cast Away in San Bernardino - they aren't too cheap, but they do
    discounts for Friday and Sunday.
    2.  The Citrus State Historic Park in Riverside (it's beautiful there).
    3.  The Moreno Valley Golf Club
    4.  The Sunnymead Ranch club house (it's close to my house, so you could
    probably drive by to see it tomorrow when you come over to my house)
    5.  Crestmore Manor - they do discounts.
    6.  Riverside Golf Club
    Etiwanda Gardens - they also do discounts
    8.  Indian Hills Golf Club in Riverside.
    9.  Towngate Community Center in Moreno Valley.  This is also one of
    those club houses... if you would like to visit them tomorrow, their
    address is: 13100 Arbor Park Lane, Moreno Valley.

I went with Sunnymead Ranch. It is really nice there and very reasonably priced. I wanted a garden but went with Sunnymead because of the pricing and it is still nice. They have a really big patio that overlooks their private lake.

Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards