Florida-North Florida

Jax GTG 9/25 Update

Found out Bonefish's Happy Hour is from 4-630. I'm sure most of you ladies work Friday's, so what time would you all like to meet? I don't work Friday's, so I can be there anytime.
Honeymooning image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jax GTG 9/25 Update

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can be there by 5:30. I know Britt and WAshley are coming from out of town though...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could probably make it by 6, but you don't have to wait on me.
  • edited December 2011
    Christie, would you be willing to meet me there at 530 and we can go ahead and get a spot for everyone else?
    Honeymooning image
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sure would! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can be there between 6-6:15 since i have to stop at home to let my dog out first :-) I'm hoping to recognize some of you from your photos online!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Update: FI's groomsmen have just told me that they are stealing him from the house that night, so I do not have a babysitter anymore.  I will try to find one, but I am not sure how well it will pan out.  I will keep you updated. fingers crossed it will work out and I can come.
  • edited December 2011
    Aw Osheas, I hope you find one! It will be so good for you to get out and chill that close to the wedding.
    Honeymooning image
  • WAshley10WAshley10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I an probably be there around 6/6:30 since I am coming from Orlando - I have to make sure I can leave work that early...
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if anyone will see this post since it's a few days old, but I'm so glad to be going out with you girls Friday night. It's been a depressing week with finding out a close friend has cancer, so I'm looking forward to getting my mind off of it and having a drink (or two!) :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    jendawn, I'm really sorry to hear that. And I'm glad you're coming out. For me, a night out is the best remedy to get my mind off of something.
    Honeymooning image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards