Georgia-Savannah

Budget Wedding Photographer

I'm looking for an afforable wedding photographer to shoot our wedding ceremony on Skidaway Island. Since we're having a reception back home in Atlanta, we will only need a photographer for 1.5 hours. Can anyone recommend a photog for a bride on a very tight budget?

Re: Budget Wedding Photographer

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I would contact the photography department at SCAD and see if they can rec a student to do the work.  They are usually looking for things to add to their portfolios. 

Other than that, I always use Stacy from Stacy Martinez Photography.  She is super sweet and does a great job.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Jenny Goodman (imagesbyjenny.com).  We had her for about 2 hours and she was very budget-friendly, plus you get the rights to your pictures so you can have them printed yourself.
  • edited December 2011
    Try RSVP HD - they do beautiful work and have budget packages. They are based in Florida but travel all over Georgia as well. Their # is 954-479-9545  www.rsvpdestinhd.com
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christa Harder Photography is very reasonable.  She can customize a "Mini Package" for the time frame you need!  She is based out of Murrells Inlet, but does not charge travel for NC, SC, and GA!!!  Not to mention, her work is AMAZING.

www.christaharder.com
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Photographybylori.com - she does great work, has a small minimum, and her personality is awesome!
  • stevesteve631stevesteve631 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,
    Give Island Love Photography a try. It's a husband and wife team.
    Check out their website @ www.islandlovephotography.com

Simply amazing photography!!!!Laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards