New Jersey - South

FedEx/Kinko's Printing...

So, with less than two weeks left, I really need to get this seating chart and martini menu done.I had thought you could upload and send the file to the FedEx store directly from the website, but I'm having a hard time finding where to do this. Does anyone know how? Or was I misinformed and I do have to bring the file into the store to have it printed?TIA for help and tips! :-)
BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
hide

Re: FedEx/Kinko's Printing...

• edited December 2011
    Just call the store they should be able to help you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • zanyjaymezanyjayme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did this using Staples. There was just a section to upload your file. Not sure about FedEx/Kinkos. Maybe try Staples and see if that works for you?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I didn't even think about Staples, I'll have to check that out! I hate talking to people on the phone (something I need to get over, I know) Thanks!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Staples is MUCH more expensive than Kinko's. Kinko's is .09 a copy.
  • edited December 2011
    Nine cents even for a big poster?! That's a steal!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I should have re-read what you were printing...sorry I meant a copy Staples was .23. Overall I found Kinko's to be much cheaper even when blowing up the monogram fo rthe aisle runner.
  • edited December 2011
    I emailed my files to the Marlton/Mt Laurel Kinkos on Rt 73. I was in there in person and picked up one of their cards. Then, for future orders, I used the email address to get things over to them, to save time waiting in the store. It worked out great. I can't tell you where to find the email address on the website, but they have business cards in the store that have the email address to use. Good Luck!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards