Nebraska-Omaha

Dana Damewood and Farrah Grant

Has anyone used Dana? After much research, I think she's the one I'd like to use for my RTD shoot but would like to hear some recs.As backup, I'm interested in Farrah too.  Does anyone know her price for portrait sessions and if she offers CDs of the images?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dana Damewood and Farrah Grant

• mannywinnymannywinny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I spoke to Farrah months ago before we booked our wedding photographer. It might have been just us but we weren't very impressed with her and she seemed a little full of herself. I have no knowledge of Dana Damewood but their work looks really nice. I know that our wedding photographer, Bradley Jensen http://www.bradleyjensen.com does neat things like RTD sessions if you'd like to check with him. He was our fave ;)
  • tarmar81tarmar81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually contacted Bradley as well but he doesn't have any availability until the Spring.  He seemed extremely nice and communicative though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I know Dana's mom & sister and have heard great things about Dana's work. 
  • edited December 2011
    Farrah is wonderful.  She did my wedding, as well as three girls I work with and we all got unique shots.  She also does my cheerleaders as well as a few of my friends baby pics.  I work with her husband, so I am partial, but I really like how upfront she is as well as how open to anything you want.Her is her websitehttp://farrahgrant.com/You have to disable pop up blockers as well.HTH
  • lindy.linderlindy.linder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Farrah has been nothing but kind, honest, wonderful and talented. She did our engagement shoot (and will do our wedding) and I had so much fun. My fiance and I hate attention on us and we ADORED how wonderful Farrah and her husband Nick were.
  • lisa5556817lisa5556817 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know for weddings Farrah charges $4.50 per file (this includes the copyright release) for the cd.
  • teacherlady79teacherlady79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Farrah, and she is really good at getting back to you quickly. If her prices aren't on her website, shoot her an email asking for a price list and she'll get it to fast.We did our engagement pics with her last spring, and she'll be doing our wedding next Friday.
    Photobucket

My food blog:
    www.stringbeansandskinnyjeans.blogspot.com

Started TTC 03/11
    MFI Diagnosis in 02/12
    6 month wait for quarantined DS, 04/12-10/12
    IUI #1 10/25/12, BFP 11/6! Low rising betas, u/s confirmed blighted ovum 11/26. D&C 12/6. And now we wait again...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f6e0]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
  • ayoung22ayoung22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved Farrah and Nick! They were both wonderful to work with and got a ton of great shots for us. I'm having the hardest time narrowing them down for the album! I will definitely use her down the road for any other photographs I need.
  • edited December 2011
    We had Dana for our engagement session and then booked her for our wedding in Milwaukee.  She is awesome to work with and made us feel really comfortable during the shoot.   We loved our engagement pics.  I would highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards