New York-Long Island

Limo companies

What limo company is everyone using? I'm trying to find one that has a 14-18 passenger SUV and a separate car for us, reasonably priced. The first quote I got was like 1100. Is that a lot?

Re: Limo companies

• edited December 2011
    That's a little pricey to me. We just booked Camelot limos last night and couldn't be more pleased. We got a quote of $1300 for a 30 passenger party bus!
  • edited December 2011
    yeah i thought it seemed pricey.... Camelot is on my list to call. I'll have to try them.
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely call them. I've heard nothing but the best things about them. They are a preferred vendor of my RH and they are actually doing our banquet manager's wedding! So that's got to say something. Plus, Joe was a blast to meet with!
  • edited December 2011
    wow that is great! I definitely will! Thanks for the help! :)
  • jk1522jk1522 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should also try royalty limo in franklin square. they are very reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Royalty Limos.  They have a large selection of very well-kept cars.  I've been in wedding parties and on bachelorette parties that have used them before, and the drive was always pleasant, clean car, professional drivers.  I will say that they are not quite as pleasant on the phone as they are on the day of the event, but as I said- since I've experienced them before and I know the drivers will be great on the day off, I excuse the receptionists.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help. I'll try them both! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Try Sir Oliver off Lakeland in Bohemia area.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards