Missouri-Kansas City

Recommend your travel agent

Hi ladies,FI and I are starting to think about our HM and would like to find a travel agent to help in our search.  If you had a great experience with your TA (especially if you have already gone on your HM), I would love to know about them.Thanks!

Re: Recommend your travel agent

• sstarasstara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Comfort Tours and Travel in Kansas City, MO.  Along with Cruise Holidays (it is the same company just different names for the different sides).  Mark and Mimi Comfort are the best!  I went on my honeymoon to Sandals in St. Lucia.  To make a long story short, Sandals sucks and Mark was able to get us $830 cash back because of that.  My entire family uses them and we have never had a complaint!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    sstara - will you email me about your experience?  We just booked the Sandals Grande in St. Lucia for our honeymoon a couple of weeks ago.  I would like to know why you said it sucks.  My email is jswank@fortosage.netThanks!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • sstarasstara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just emailed you.  It is pretty long...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion!
  • HammysGirlHammysGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested to know what the Sandals review was! We booked with Love to Travel for Sandals Whitehouse. Any suggestions?TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards