Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

People's sig pics

If I have something to say about two knotties sig pics that creep me out, should I say it or not say it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: People's sig pics

• Options
    Do you really need to ask this question?
  • Options
    I vote yes :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Options
    As long as its not me!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Dani, you're not new here. Say it :)
  • Options
    Say it.  Please.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think you know you'll get a resounding... "SAY IT!!"
  • Options
    Girl please. You know you can't ask that question and then NOT say it.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    This is vaguely reminiscent of Majiks call out of Butterfly's siggy pic.  And of course you should.  Duh.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Say it! There's a girl on my local whose boobs are hanging out of her top, and it's not even a boudoir shot. She was just complaining about having to order a bigger dress and then have it taken in, and I had to back out of the thread as soon as I realized she was not posting on P&E, and the reason she needs a big dress is because her dress consultant wanted to cover her t!ts. Every shot I've ever seen of her has her boobs in some ridiculous top that looks like the poor straps are going to pop from the pressure.
  • Options
    FWIW, the cows in Vogt's sig continue to creep me out.
  • Options
    No AC, I just figured I would liven up the board a little.  I knew the answer would be YES!  Okay, AC - when I'm scrolling through posts and just skim your sig pic without really looking at it, the way you guys are kissing, I swear it looks like your tongues are out or touching or something and it creeps me out.  I have to scroll past it fast, even though upon closer inspection I can see that it's just a simple peck.Ilovemyco - when I am skimming posts, your sig pic scares the crap out of me.  For some reason, my unfocused eye sees your FI as a monster or something and I have to really stop and look at it to see that it's him with you kissing his forehead.  It just really creeps me out.Okay now you guys go so I don't feel bad.  Who's pics bother you for whatever reason?
  • Options
    Maybe it's me, but I feel like if it was you would have already said something. As you have done in the past several times. :-)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    You obviously HAVE to say it now.
  • Options
    You're the Mod here...so you win.  Go ahead and say something if you think they are not appropriate.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    say it! You can't leave us hanging
  • Options
    FWIW, the cows in Vogt's sig continue to creep me out. That's because you're an incredibly odd person with unnatural fears.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    If you're afraid of my boob coming out to pop you in the eye, that's understandable.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Bec, I want you to know how good of a friend I am to you. FI knows about your cow fear. He's tickled pink by it. We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend and saw one of the weirdest looking cows I've ever seen. It looked like a big stuffed animal or something. FI made me take a picture of it.We get home and he's like "You should upload that for Bec and write "Boo!" on it." I would never do that. Or even consider it. (For more than 5 minutes. 10 tops.)
  • Options
    Sadly, I am in agreement on ilovemyco's sig.  It does not make me feel good.
  • Options
    Who's pics bother you for whatever reason?That picture someone has of that girl leering out from between two black men while guzzling booze is completely and totally inappropriate.

• Options
    Who's pics bother you for whatever reason?Gah! Don't you know that all I ever have to say is how annoying some sig pics are? Why do you even have to ask?? Nebb's, it's big, and Hersh's seems to be all distorted in the past few weeks. I hate the badges. Not only are they stupid and everyone.must.have.one, but they are the last thing to load, and just when you think the page is done loading, nope, there come all the badges! Boob Job Bride is the worst. It looks like she used a crayon and drew it, with the wrong hand, and scanned it in. There's more, of course. But I can't think of them. My fave is actually E's right now - I think the knot one is great, and well, aside from it being a badge, the "city biitch" is beyond bang-on.
  • Options
    And obviously, saying those creep me out does NOT mean I would expect either person to change their siggy.  It's just been really getting to me and I HAD to let it out!  It has nothing to do with me being moderator thoughs amrs, just a regular observation and just being melodramatic about it.
  • Options
    Larissa's new sig pic creeps me out! Also, tlv had one before the house and it looked like she was using a q-tip when I scrolled past it really fast.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Nuggs' is also on the larger side.
  • Options
    Larissa's new sig pic creeps me out!OH YEAH!!  Seriously.  She is notorious for bad sigs though.
  • Options
    That because he is a monster!! LOL No I know he has a ginormous head I know we joke about it all the time. Most of the time he wears a hat. Sorry. I love it though
  • Options
    Oh yes, Larissa's scares the crap out of me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards