Florida-North Florida
Options

Need photographer recs, please :-)

Hello ladies! My name is Ashley, and I'm always on the CFL board, but I need some North Florida help :-) I am looking for a photographer that is in the St Augustine area. My friend is getting married and needs a photographer ASAP. She's planning the ceremony for the end of October (there have been a lot of ups and downs and now she just wants it done) She really just wants someone for a ceremony and a few formal pictures afterwards kind of thing. TIA!!

Re: Need photographer recs, please :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Triggerhappytara.com Her name is Tara, she is from ST. Augustine. She does a wide variety and is amazing!
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This will give you lots of info: [url]http://sites.google.com/site/neflvendorreviews/[/url]
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello... My photographer is based out of the Wedding Party on Phillips HWY in Jacksonville. She travels to St Aug. Her name is Louise Nettles and her business name is EyeKandy Photography. Check her out, she is awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photography is Jenn Mosley and she is fantastic!!! Not sure if she's available but here is her website: www.jmosleyphoto.comGood luck!
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photog was perfect. Husband and wife team and has a plethora of knowledge about wedding etiquette advice. Info and website link in bios.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HI,My photographer lives in Fleming Island, but I'm sure they'll go to St. Augustine. Their web site is: palmtreestudios.com.
  • Options
    dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Checkpalmtreestudios.com
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer also goes to St. Augustine and I love her. [url]www.purebylindsey.com[/url]
  • Options
    jessiehaileyjessiehailey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You must have her use Tonya Beaver! She is awesome! Young and has a great bubbily personality!!! I felt like she was one of my best friends which made it super easy for her to take pictures of me!! her website is tonyabeaverphotography.com!! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HER SHE WONT REGRET IT!!! All of mny pictures turned out amazing and i had a really hard time deciding which ones to put in my album!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards