Missouri-St Louis

PHOTOGRAPHERS???

Has anyone ever heard of or used Lily Liu Photography or Miles of Smiles Photography?  We talked to them at the wedding show but can't find any reviews of them.
Thanks for your help!

Re: PHOTOGRAPHERS???

• Lily Lui no, but I saw something about Miles of Smiles in a magazine this morning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was just at the bridal show and lily Liu had pics of women naked holding their boobs for boudoir pics I guess. I thought it was totally inappropriate for a wedding show. I actually met with miles of smiles this week and they seemed wonderful. I'm actually going with them.
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:14426869-a8c3-4913-b4de-1de9459eb17cPost:760689e1-ec1f-4775-ac43-84d2e4b46496">PHOTOGRAPHERS???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever heard of or used Lily Liu Photography or Miles of Smiles Photography?  We talked to them at the wedding show but can't find any reviews of them. Thanks for your help!
    Posted by wixfam[/QUOTE]
  • lots of girls get boudoir now a days, I don't think thats a reason to discount them, if you like them and love their work, my photographer (Pinxit PHoto) showed boudoir at the wedding event we found her at, and she was great to work with. My grandmother even loved her. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:87Discussion:14426869-a8c3-4913-b4de-1de9459eb17cPost:760689e1-ec1f-4775-ac43-84d2e4b46496">PHOTOGRAPHERS???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever heard of or used Lily Liu Photography or Miles of Smiles Photography?  We talked to them at the wedding show but can't find any reviews of them. Thanks for your help!
    Posted by wixfam[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>when is your wedding?

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards