Chit Chat

**GOHEELS05**

Hey!I was reading the rules to this board (I haven't been on here before) and clicked on your bio.  I saw that you had a tarheel garter and was wondering who made it for you?  Was it an etsy seller?  Haha, you probably won't like this, but I want a Duke Blue Devils garter!  My FI is a huge tarheel fan and I am the other, so I would like to surprise him with one!Haha.

Re: **GOHEELS05**

• Sorry to butt into your thread, but I didn't want to make another one paging Heels. I absolutely loved your wedding shoes.  To the point where I tried to re-create them for my gameday shoes (Clemson Tigers...love orange, go figure).  I had a problem with them shrinking during the dyeing process, and was wondering if you had encountered this and how you stretched the shoes back into shape? Not sure if it makes a difference or not, but I dyed mine on the stovetop because BF didn't want me to put dye in the washer (over paranoid I guess).  Any advice would help, even if it's just telling me to start over and buy a larger pair instead of a pair that originally fits.  TIA!  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards