New Jersey - South
Options

Engagement Pictures in Cape May *TOMORROW*- HELP!

Hey Girls!I need help! My engagement pictures were changed at the last minute to be TOMORROW MORNING! ahhh!! The problem is, I'm originally from New York and neither FI or I are very familiar with the best places to take pictures. We know we want to do some on the beach...but after that, any ideas????THANKS SO MUCH!! :)

Re: Engagement Pictures in Cape May *TOMORROW*- HELP!

• Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is the Cape may Light house! :-) you could take pictures right on the beach behind it then get some closer too it.. Also there is a little town that you could walk through and get some pictures. Or Congress Hall, *hotel* is gorgeous with rocking chairs :-) HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Once you get there, you will have no problem finding places. It has a ton of victorian homes, and B&B's that will probably let you take pictures on the porches. I have a feeling it will be an easy photo shoot for you. Just look around and you will see all of the beauty.. It is one of my favorite places in the world...we got engaged there. Also when you are getting into town on the left is the Lobster House and Scooner resteraunt, there is some great food and photo opps in there. Enjoy and hope this helps!
  • Options
    cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like the other girls said, there are soo many places for great pictures to be taken in Cape May!  On the beach, the little side streets, at the lighthouse, Sunset Beach, the jetty's, etc.  No matter where your photographer takes you, you will not be disappointed.  And... after pictures, there are PLENTY of places to eat.  You have restaurants pretty much anywhere you look (don't forget the side streets!!).  You have bar-type food Jackson Mountain & The Ugly Mug, Carney's; you have the nicer places such as The Mad Batter, The Pilot House, Altheas (Inn of Cape May), Union Park :), Peter SHields,  OMG... there are sooo many.  I am sure the photographer can recommend a few to you.  I'm getting married down there next year, and I just can't wait!  I'll be down there tomorrow.. maybe I'll see you. LOL  Have fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards