Iowa-Des Moines

Sex Toy Party

Does anyone know of a place or company that does this? im looking to do this my friends  bachlorette party.
Thanks!

Re: Sex Toy Party

• Are you wanting it in Des Moines, Iowa or Chicago?
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Bachelorette Party is in Galena IL, which is about 15 from Iowa.
  • You can try Pure Romance or Passion Parties - they both have websites you can submit a request and see if there is a local consultant.
  • rjb88rjb88 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    A really good friend of mine is a "Slumber Parties" consultant. She does travel, but Galena/Iowa border may be too far. Either way, she knows other consultants in the area. Just let me know if you'd like her info!
  • Rjb88 - I would love the info! Please send it my way! Thanks !!
  • rjb88rjb88 member
    First Comment
    A very good friend of mine is a Slumber Parties consultant. She's based in Des Moines, but she does travel for parties. Let me know if would like her contact info.
  • If you are looking for a adult toy party with Class, I am a Slumber Parties Consultant in Ankeny, IA. I am booking parties now!

For those who have not yet had the pleasure of attending a Slumber Parties Girls’ Night Out, let me tell you a little bit about the company and services we provide.

Slumber Parties is the premier provider of in‐home shopping parties exclusively for ladies ages 18 and older. We offer a full range of romance enhancing products including lingerie, massage oils, novelty items and bedroom accessories. We have something for everyone, from the mild to the wild. Most importantly, we turn your girls’ night out into a PARTY! Contact Me Today.

Slumber Parties By Shelly
    515-257-8846
    www.slumberpartiesbyshellyprideaux.com
    [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards